Your support last month helped us to raise more than
$32,000 to save more lives!
We couldn’t have done it without you!
Did You Know?
- Last year, Lake County alone saw a 12% increase in attempts at suicide, and that number taunts us with the potential to grow
- Deaths by Suicide outnumber homicide in Lake County more than 3 to 1
- Men are significantly more likely to die by suicide than women, thought women statistically have more attempts than men.
- Nationally for ages 10 to 17, suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for males and the 2nd leading cause of death for females
- Veteran death by suicide rate has increased 6.3%, with the majority having never seen combat
Special thank you to our Sponsors
For more information, email [email protected].