CYN Counseling Center intends to put an end to deaths by suicide & provide lasting hope.
Did You Know?
- Last year, Lake County alone saw a 12% increase in attempts at suicide, and that number taunts us with the potential to grow
- Deaths by Suicide outnumber homicide in Lake County more than 3 to 1
- Men are significantly more likely to die by suicide than women, thought women statistically have more attempts than men.
- Nationally for ages 10 to 17, suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for males and the 2nd leading cause of death for females
- Veteran death by suicide rate has increased 6.3%, with the majority having never seen combat
CYN has designed an expansive program based on community collaboration and education to serve the most at-risk lives in our area.
Friday, Sept. 30 – 6-9pm
Ivanhoe Club, Mundelein
Help us raise funds for life-saving programs & services by purchasing your raffle tickets today.
One lucky winner will be announced on September 30 at our Inaugural “Behind the Mask” Masquerade Fundraiser.
Winners need not be present
Join CYN Leadership & experts from Abbvie for a virtual Q&A session to educate on signs, symptoms & solutions of suicide and suicide prevention.
Free and Open to the Public.
Jennifer Flatley, CYN Donor Relations Manager
Rachel Weisberger, CYN Board Member & Abbvie Director, Strategic Initiatives (Chief of Staff) Neuroscience
Panelists to Include:
Anthony Cannon, MD Associate Medical Director Neuroscience Clinical Development
Pier London, LCSW, LSOTP, LSOE CYN Counseling Center Psychotherapist
Gail Weil, LCSW, CADC CYN Counseling Center Executive Director
Email Jennifer Flatley to submit your questions in advance.
Special thank you to our Sponsors
You can increase your business impact through cause marketing while supporting initiatives that save lives by sponsoring our campaign of programming, awareness, education and inspiration all month long and beyond, including our Inaugural “Behind the Mask” Masquerade Fundraiser on Friday, Sept. 30 at the Ivanhoe Club. Plus, by contributing to our event Silent Auction, you can support our fundraising initiatives and help offset cost of expanding programs and support initiatives.
PLUS – ALL NEW AND INCREASED SPONSORSHIPS WILL BE MATCHED UP TO $5,000
Compliments of Quatrro BSS.
For more information, email email@example.com.